Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've asploded all over the internets!!11

Before I start 'blogging' again, I thought I ought to tie up some loose ends.

Firstly, I let the domain richyrichracing.com lapse and now it's owned by some nifty registrar company who want a $1,000 for it or something (good luck with that).

I'm going to sort out something else, not sure what yet. Perhaps a .fr as I'm now living in France but in the meantime this is all you get :)

Secondly, RichyRichRacing has had about 3 or 4 sites and blogs now and quite a few of them are still kicking around. If you're interested in the history of all this try the following

http://web.mac.com/richyrichracing/iWeb/RichyRichRacing/Welcome.html
http://richy.freeuk.com/richy/rrr/2005.html
http://richyrichracing.livejournal.com/

Will we ever see an all singing, all dancing RichyRichRacing 'web site' again? I don't know, but it's more likely that I'll use this blog to pull together different sources (photos on flickr, videos on youtube etc.) There are other plans, but I'm not promising anything because then I'll only feel all obligated to do it and it's the sense of obligation that grinds you down, isn't it ;)

As for me, my absence is due to having completely moved my entire life over to France. I never really planned it, it just sort of happened. However, things have settled down now and it's time to fire up my engine and do some racing again.

First thing though is to rebuild the car, which I'm planning to document here. I'm also rebuilding my wife's TR2, I might document that a bit as well. Should be fun!

Cheers!

Richy

No comments:

Post a Comment